COBHAM SAILOR 6222 VHF provides flexibility through straightforward installation, either as part of a GMDSS console or on its own. As a result of improved, high performance and innovative, easy-to-use functionality the radio offers important operational enhancements. It introduces several new hardware and software improvements, including the improved SAILOR Replay functionality. The highly advanced 3.2” QVA display ensures the information can be read regardless of the light conditions on the bridge – day or night. The text can be displayed as white on black background, and as black on white background, to provide the optimal reading condition in daylight. Red backlight protects the night vision of the user. Unique SAILOR Replay (240 sec.) of incoming communication High quality display – perfect night and day vision Powerful 6W loudspeaker Intuitive and easy to operate menu structure Large tactile buttons and wheel knobs for easy operation
- Capable of voice communication and DSC (digital selective calling) facilities as well.
- Can be part of onboard GMDSS package for vessels of A1, A2 or A3.
- Output for (S)VDR is also available on NVR-1000.
- Conforms to the regulations of ITU Regulation Appendix 18 (revised on WRC-12),
IMO MSC.1/Circ.1460, ITU-R M.493-11, IEC 61097-7, IEC 61097-3, IEC 60945.
- CCS type approval.
- MED type approval.
- Frequency Range: Transmit: 156.025~157.425 MHz
- Frequency Range: Receive: 156.050~163.275 MHz
- Number Of Channels: US / INT
- Oscillate Mode: PLL
- Modulation FM(16KOG3E): DSC(16K0G2B)
- Channel Spacing: 25KHz
- Frequency Stability: ± PPM
- Temperature range: -15° C to +55° C (5° F to 131° F)
- Normal Working Voltage: +13.6 Volt DC
- Minimum operating Voltage: <10 Volt DC
- Low battery detect Voltage: 10.5 ± 0.5 Volt DC