The Hondex HE-881 is a compact professional Dual Frequency Echosounder ideal for the leisure. Featuring a 8.4" Colour Sunlight Viewable LCD Display and Dual Frequency capability from the 50/200kHz Transducer supplied. Like the other Echosounders in the Hondex range the HE-881 also takes advantage of the versatile picture display to allow for horizontal or vertical mounting of the unit itself.
- Durable and waterproof (50m) handy case enables easy water depth measurement (PS-7)
- Equipped Float and 10 m cable enables measurement of remote location easily (PS-7FL)
- Easy operation and instant measurement
- Press the switch on the case for 2 to 3 seconds and hold the body in the direction of measurement
- Dry battery operation (S-006P)
- Auto-shutdown function saves the battery life. Power shuts down 10 seconds after releasing the switch.
Economy model (F-3000), compliant with IMO resolution MSC.74(69). High-end model (F-3000W), compliant with IMO resolution MSC.74(69) and EU type-
- Meets IMO Standard MSC.74 (69) Annex 4 Meets EU Marine Equipment Directive (MED).
- High Accuracy and Reliability.
- 5.7-inch Compact Size Color LCD Display.
- Sounding Data Storage for Last 12 hours.
- Password Protection
The Simrad S3009 Navigational Echosounder meets the requirement for reliable and accurate bottom tracking and depth recording on a wide range of commercial vessels. Exceeding the latest performance standards for IMO compliance, the S3009 features modern controls for easy operation. The single-transducer S3009 system is cost effective, compact, and easy to install in tight spaces.